Webinar Explores Best Practices for Successful Transformation
Driving transformational change is more than implementing the right technology.
How do you create a shared vision among departments and staff? How do you involve key stakeholders across the institution who can champion a new strategy or approach? How can you keep staff, faculty, and administrators motivated and on the same page during the transition?
Hear how Central Arizona College (CAC) successfully replaced its legacy system with an enterprise-wide solution by addressing these questions early in the process.
Register now and join our distinguished panelists from CAC on Wednesday, June 19, 2 PM ET/11 AM PT for insight into these important steps:
- ERP implementation vision - evaluating needs and impact, knowing champions and influencers
- Stakeholder analysis – identifying key stakeholders, building a steering committee, functional leaders, and power users
- Communications plan – keeping everyone informed from kickoff to go-live and beyond through monthly meetings, newsletters, sponsor updates, and more
- Readiness strategy - preparing for Go-Live, from cycle testing to training and follow-up
- Transition and ongoing support – including performance expectations, adoption, sustainability, expansion capabilities and shared success
Have a scheduling conflict? Register for the live session and we'll send you the on-demand recording shortly after the broadcast date.