Perspectives from a CFO and CIO
In 2016, the state of Arkansas announced a Higher Education Productivity Funding Model that would tie levels of higher education funding to student outcomes, not just enrollment numbers.
As part of a forward-thinking consortium, Arkansas State University-Beebe and Arkansas State University-Newport saw this pending model as an opportunity to bring people and data together in an effort to transform their college strategies, implement new systems, and create better processes.
Learn how these two community colleges were able to:
- Implement a next-generation, modern cloud-based platform to replace a high maintenance legacy system
- Achieve greater operational efficiency and optimize resources and staff around student services and success
- Gain greater insight into student needs and performance to drive recruitment, retention, and outcomes
- Align academic programs and student skills with the needs of the workforce
- Increase public funding based on the state’s new productivity model