Imagine. Innovate. Inspire.
Registration is now open for the highly anticipated CampusInsight 2019 London, on Tuesday April 30 2019, at the London Marriott Hotel Regents Park. CampusInsight 2019 — or “CI2019”, is Campus Management's annual users conference and a day when higher education professionals gather to learn the latest in how to transform academic delivery, operational efficiency, and student success.
It will be a valuable day to exchange ideas, explore challenges, and establish the higher education relationships that are so crucial to your success. You will also have an opportunity to meet Campus Management's senior leaders and learn more about our exciting partnership with Microsoft.
The Agenda Commences at 9am for Registration & Refreshments followed by 10am Plenary Sessions
The agenda includes:
- Welcome Address from our Senior VP of Field Operations, Jim Brigadier
- Plenary Panel session with leaders from the digital and innovation arena within the Higher Education sector
- Chief Strategy Officer, Mark Armstrong talks through the development of CampusNexus Engage with Microsoft
- State of the Union from our Chief Technology Officer, Cynthia Haynie and VP of Product, Dr. Jennifer Beyer followed by Campus Management Excellence Awards ceremony
Networking Lunch Afternoon Breakout Session Tracks Including;
- Product specific tracks (Connect/ApplyYourself, Radius and CampusNexus Engage)
- CampusNexus Engage Demo
- CMA and the future from The Honest Marketer
- Lions, Tigers and Chatbots Oh My... from Gecko
- Peer-to-Peer Engagement from Unibuddy
- Using GA with Crafted Atom
- Best Practices and Utilisation of current products
We look forward to you joining us at CI2019 London.
Seating is Limited. Register today!